Purchase a licence and resources for the
TAMYC Workshop for
For $149.99, trainers can purchase the TAMYC Workshop for Aboriginal Artists package which includes:
- Licence to deliver the workshop to a maximum of 30 participants over a period of one year
- PowerPoint presentation (135 slides)
- Trainerís Guide PDF
- Participantís Workbook PDF
- TAMYC Guide PDF
Workshop participants may download and print the Participantís Workbook and the TAMYC Guide.
CHRCís Workshop for Aboriginal Artists teaches business skills to self-employed Aboriginal artists in the context of their unique worldview and perspective.
- as taught in the 5 chapters of The Art of Managing Your Career
- a unique exercise in cultural mapping
- history of the treatment of Aboriginal art in Canada over the past 150 years
- consideration of the placement of Aboriginal art in the public, commercial and/or community realms
- exploration of the sensitive and defining area of protocols
- examples of successful Aboriginal artists to instruct and inspire