These charts and profiles are designed to help you achieve your professional vision, by providing a map of the training needed to find success in your chosen field. They were developed by experts in the industry from across the country, including representatives from large and medium-size companies, and self-employed freelancers.
Here are some guiding questions to help you decide if you would benefit from using these competency tools:
- Are you looking for a job in Live Performing Arts?
- Do you need help evaluating your skills and training needs?
- Do you want to identify the skills and HR needs of your organization?
- Do you need help defining job recruitment profiles or individual position descriptions?
- Do you need help developing competency-based professional development programs?
- Do you need help negotiating and customizing training programs?
- Do you need help developing career planning programs?
- Do you want access to HR tools that will help your members identify skills gaps/shortages and specific educational and training needs?
- Are your education/training programs and curricula keeping up with the industry?
- Do you need help accessing the latest HR tools for curriculum design and development?
- Are you providing your students with the skills employers require?
General Stage Technicians (Stage Hands)