Section 1 – What You Need to Know
In the first section, “What You Need to Know”, we:
- look at the various opportunities available in careers in heritage;
- help you determine if a career in heritage might be for you;
- examine some of the things successful heritage workers have in common; and
- explore the future of heritage.
Section 2 – What You Need to Do
In the second section, “What You Need to Do”, we:
- explore the various educational paths you should follow in order to make your skills marketable in the competitive heritage field;
- show you how to market yourself by creating great cover letters, effective résumés, and performing well in interviews; and
- provide you with a list of helpful links, so that when you are ready to pursue your exciting new career, you will have all the tools at your disposal.