Time to renew or sign up!
This is the call to renew or sign up. CHRC exists for its national network of partners - cultural workers and organisations.
CHRC’s Leadership program Talent to Lead launches Year 4
CHRC is pleased to announce that its Talent to Lead (T2L) program www.talenttolead.ca has received support from the Canada Council for the Arts to offer a 4th edition of the project. T2L will focus on selecting 20 cultural managers from indigenous, racialized and Official Language minority language communities across Canada to participate in the program.
CHRC Newsletter December 2019
- Young Canada Works
- Talent to Lead keeps on growing – T2L4
- Labour Market Information Study for the Cultural Sector
- Arts Futures 2019: Immersive technology as an artistic medium
- Respectful Workplaces in the Arts
- November 13th, 2019 – Susan Annis’ retirement party
- Job Postings on CultureWorks.ca
A Report on the Talent 2 Lead Regional Gatherings
The Cultural Human Resources Council is pleased to announce the release of a report on the Talent 2 Lead regional gatherings, “A Report on T2L Regional Gatherings - Leadership in the Cultural Sector Today”.
Cultural Human Resources Council (CHRC) Announces New Executive Director!
The CHRC Board of Directors is pleased to announce Grégoire Gagnon as its new Executive Director (ED), effective immediately.