Current economic realities
CHRC is concerned with the direct impact of the COVID situation; we know that a large proportion of contracts and revenue streams have simply been cut off since social/physical distancing measures have been implemented. CHRC is working with sector partners to bring you resources to help as many as possible, as fast as possible.
Please consult our COVID-19 resources information page on our website: http://culturalhrc.ca/COVID-19.
To all Canadian cultural workers and artists
Time to renew or sign up!
CHRC’s Leadership program Talent to Lead launches Year 4
CHRC Newsletter December 2019
- Young Canada Works
- Talent to Lead keeps on growing – T2L4
- Labour Market Information Study for the Cultural Sector
- Arts Futures 2019: Immersive technology as an artistic medium
- Respectful Workplaces in the Arts
- November 13th, 2019 – Susan Annis’ retirement party
- Job Postings on CultureWorks.ca