|Artist as Entrepreneur Resource Guide||Workshops for Nunavut Artists|
Resources for Educators and Trainers
Workshop for Aboriginal Artists
CHRC’s Workshop for Aboriginal Artists teaches business skills to self-employed Aboriginal artists in the context of their unique worldview and perspective.
- As taught in the 5 chapters of The Art of Managing Your Career
- A unique exercise in cultural mapping
- History of the treatment of Aboriginal art in Canada over the past 150 years
- Consideration of the placement of Aboriginal art in the public, commercial and/or community realms
- Exploration of the sensitive and defining area of protocols
- Examples of successful Aboriginal artists to instruct and inspire
Purchase a licence and resources for the TAMYC Workshop for Aboriginal Artists
The material related to the TAMYC Workshop for Aboriginal Artists includes:
Workshop participants may download/print the Participant’s Workbook at no cost and purchase the TAMYC Guide and one disciplinary Enhancement for $14.99.