CHRC Newsletter October 2020
- A survey that we want to share with you…
- An interesting resource compilation for cultural leaders that we want to share with you…
- Last but not least, the Cross-Sector Recovery Roundtables (CSRR) project is launched
CHRC launch of Cross-sectoral Recovery Roundtables
This initiative relies entirely on cultural sector stakeholders from all disciplines and industries participating in order to democratically gather information, formulate solutions to problems and inform extra-sectoral stakeholders (governments, etc.) on the issues that we face collectively as we reignite Canada’s creative sector.
CHRC Newsletter July 2020
- Dealing with Harassment in Cultural Workplaces
- Respectful Workplaces in the Arts – workshops
- Sub-sector consultations
- Job Postings on CultureWorks.ca
Two modest but interesting news items from CHRC
First, we are happy to announce that CHRC has secured a second round of funding from Heritage to offer another 50 Respectful Workplaces in the Arts workshops in this new fiscal year! Second, our Talent to Lead’s 4th edition has been launched in both French and English thanks to funding from the Canada Council for the Arts.
All good news!
There are a few topics that I’d like to share information on; our work with the Canadian Arts Coalition and our Provincial and Territorial Advisory Committee, the LEAN initiative and a CHRC Board Member’s recent success.